Treating Varicose Veins since 1998
People with varicose veins often disregard them because varicose veins used to be thought of as a cosmetic defect, and not a progressive medical condition. Today we know that untreated varicosities can lead to complications such as hemorrhages, vein phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, dermatitis, leg ulcers and even DVT.
- The non-invasive method, known as the conservative method: Wearing gradual compression stockings, walking, and raising your legs while sitting...
- The corrective method, using procedures such as EVLA, ambulatory phlebectomy or ultrasound guided sclerotherapy
- At present time reconstructive methods for varicose vein restoration, are not available as standard procedures
In today's modern medicine, diagnostic ultrasounds are the ears and eyes of a vein doctor.
Our physician Jozef Tryzno, MD, RVT, DABVLM has been diagnosing and performing treatments of varicose veins since 1998. Dr. Tryzno personally conducts all venous ultrasound evaluations to fully assess the extent of patient's condition, whereas commercialized vein clinics will have ultrasound technicians that communicate with the surgeon. If you decide to have your veins treated at IVIS, rest assured Dr. Tryzno will be there for you every step of the way, from first exam, through each procedure, and all follow up visits.
There are several methods of varicose veins treatments available on the market today, however Endo Venous Laser Treatment (EVLT) also known as Endo Venous Laser Ablation (EVLA) remains one of the most often recommended treatments for varicose veins, due to very high success rate.
Untreated varicose veins can cause conditions with serious consequences and change the life of a patient, even if they develop very slowly or can be hardly seen.
- Dr. Tryzno is a Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (formerly known as the American Board of Phlebology) and the American Board of Family Medicine,
- Dr. Tryzno holds a Registered Vascular Technologist credential from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, and has been recognized for his expertise numerous times.
- Dr. Tryzno was one of the first providers in USA to use VNUS closure procedures to treat varicose veins, just after its FDA approval in 1999. Soon after, Dr. Tryzno pioneered the use of endovenous laser ablation (EVLT) in the treatment of varicose veins.
We are confident that you will not be disappointed if you schedule an appointment
with Dr Tryzno.
Contact our office today to get started.
Call: (847) 518-9999
Disclosure: Every patient is unique, therefore results can vary between patients. No two treatments will get same results – even if performed by same physician on patients with similar conditions.