Wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, large pores, dull complexions, unsightly birthmarks, spider veins on the face and legs, age spots, sun spots, freckles, and excess hair affect millions of people worldwide. While some may not be medical problems, many of our patients have successfully minimized the appearance of these unattractive distractions to their natural beauty.
At International Vein & Skin Institute, we don't just provide cosmetic procedures for a variety of skin conditions, we also have over 20 years of hands-on laser experience!
- Skin Rejuvenation and Revitalization procedures that aim at correction of sun damaged skin through the use of the optimal selective wavelength of laser light, or non-laser filtered broadband light. Our main go to lasers for these type of treatments are PicoSure (fine lines and pigmented lesions) and Cynergy with Multiplex Technology ( redness, spider veins, vascular lesions and Rosacea flushing)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing is a procedure that uses laser light to evaporate layers of damaged skin. The goal of laser resurfacing is to achieve is smoother, tighter, fresher, looking skin with fewer wrinkles. We proudly offer several types of laser skin resurfacing in our clinic.
- Tattoo Removal, the latest advancements in laser technology have completely revolutionized laser tattoo removal. PicoSure laser can target and destroy difficult ink colors, such as blue and green, and previously treated tattoos.
- Laser Treatment of Acne Scars In order to treat acne scars we need to take into consideration two factors: color and texture. One of the most advanced lasers available on the market today are available in our Skin Care Clinic.
From personalized care to the cutting-edge technology we utilize, we strive to deliver the best patient experience in a safe environment without unnecessary exposure to risk of complication.
- Botulinum Toxin Cosmetic injections are used for temporary inactivation of "dynamic" wrinkles like frown lines, crow's feet. It is important to note that injections will not improve the more common "static" wrinkles that are unrelated to contractions of facial muscle.
- Dermal Fillers offer an alternative to laser resurfacing or facial surgery. Not only are they convenient, but they immediately plump up specific areas and can be used to minimize appearance of wrinkles, raise scar depressions, and enhance lips.
Contact our facility for guidance and to discuss your situation.