Mix & Match-Fully customizable treatments with various lasers
Wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, age spots, acne scars, large pores, dull complexions, spider veins, sun spots, freckles affect millions of people worldwide.
With so much information available online and so many treatment options to choose from, - why, are we still so confused?
- There is simply no such thing as “one laser does it all”.
- Treatment of redness, dark spots, wrinkles, skin texture and laxity will require different wavelengths and technologies.
At International Vein & Skin Institute, we don't just provide patients with treatment, we offer solid recommendations multiple lasers and most of all we offer over 20 years of hands-on laser experience!
ACNE SCARS • WRINKLES • DARK SPOTS • MELASMA • REDNESS of Rosacea • SPIDER VEINs
Fractional, ablative or selective technology and straightforward cost of laser rejuvenation and resurfacing- with our Mix & Match Laser Rejuvenation Package you no longer have to worry about treatment options or various pricing, as long as you are able to commit to 5 treatment sessions.
Mix and Match Lasers & Treatment Areas:
Face, Neck or Décolleté
Fully customizable treatments with various lasers:
- 755nm PicoSure Laser for collagen stimulation, sun spots, dark pigmentations, deep acne scars, Melasma
- Erbium 2940mn Ablative Fractional Laser for rough texture, wrinkles, premalignant lesions
- Cynergy with MultiPlex PDL-NDYAG 585/1046 for large unwanted veins on face and nose
- PDL Laser 585 nm for broken capillaries, brown spots, red acne scars, redness reduction
While results are visible after 1st treatment, in order to see full effect of collagen stimulation, resurfacing, color reduction, you should allow adequate time, and yes, you should commit to multiple sessions.
From personalized care to the cutting-edge technology we utilize, we strive
to deliver the best patient experience in a safe environment without unnecessary
exposure to risk of complication.
Contact our facility, to schedule your first treatment.
Call: (847) 518-9999
Disclaimer: Every patient is unique; therefore cosmetic results can vary between patients. No two laser treatments will get same results – even if performed by same physician on patients with similar conditions.