The fractional laser resurfacing procedure that's so fast, you can schedule it during your lunch time! Treatments are designed to address mild-to-moderate wrinkles, scars, enlarged pores, and uneven skin color.
No fuss. No mess. No need for anesthesia. Extremely affordable.
Superficial Depth - "LEVEL I" - Fractional Skin Resurfacing:
With no need for topical anesthetic and only a minor sunburn sensation, it is the ideal treatment for those uncomfortable with skin resurfacing. The simplicity of the procedure also makes it much more accessible to those with financial constraints.
- Laser: Erbium 2940nm with Pixel stamping technology – Superficial Depth
- Indication: deep pores, mild sun damage, pigment changes
- Age: 20 - 35 years old
- Time Down: 1-2 days
- Recommended: 4+ treatments, 2-3 weeks apart
Intermediate Depth - "LEVEL II" - Fractional Skin Resurfacing:
If you are ready for skin resurfacing and would like to have your eyelids treated, Level II gives you skin resurfacing fully customizable to your needs. Even with increased energy, there is still no need for topical anesthetic. Safe, effective and the fast enough to be treated during your lunch break!
- Laser: Erbium 2940nm with Pixel stamping technology – Intermediate Depth
- Indication: Hyperpigmentations, hypopigmentations, fine wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars
- Age: 20 - 55 years old
- Time Down: 2-3 days
- Recommended: 3-6 treatments, 3-4 weeks apart
Expect: a mild sunburn sensation for one to two hours after treatment; redness with honey comb appearance immediately after treatment with mild redness and skin peeling over next few days.
Too many options to choose from? Do not wait, schedule your consultation today.
Disclaimer: Every patient is unique; therefore cosmetic results can vary between patients. No two laser treatments will get same results – even if performed by same physician on patients with similar conditions.