Picosure Focus™ Lens Array
Our 755nm PicoSure Laser with Focus™ Lens Array is the latest advancement in fast and effective reduction of fine wrinkles, unwanted skin pigmentation and acne scars with zero downtime.
Opposed to traditional ablative technologies that would leave your face red and tender for 3 to 5 days after your procedure, PicoSure technology will allow you to return immediately to your regular daily life because the redness will only last 1 to 3 hours after your procedure.
If you’re a busy person looking for effective treatment that won’t put your life on pause, PicoSure Laser with Focus™ Lens Array system should be your first choice.
What can we treat with the PicoSure Laser?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Pigmentation and sun spots
How many procedures will I need?
- As with most laser treatments, multiple treatments will be needed to achieve your treatment goals
- Fine lines and wrinkles typically need up to 4 treatments, 4 weeks apart
- Acne scars will begin to show improvement in 2 treatments, but a series of 3 to 5 treatments 4-6 weeks apart is recommended.
Is treatment painful?
- Patients describe the treatment as prickly zapping sensations, like static shocks
- In order to minimize discomfort, treated skin will be cooled with chilled air during the procedure
- Most people will not need any anesthetic before undergoing their procedure
- Those who are worried about pain should take a single dose of an over-the-counter pain medication like acetaminophen or ibuprofen an hour before the procedure
- For those who are especially prone to pain, a topical anesthetic can be applied in-office an hour before the procedure
What should I expect after treatment?
- Redness and tenderness of the treated area fades away within 1-3 hours post procedure! Most of our patients do not feel any discomfort by the time they head back home after the treatment
- Pigmented lesions affected by laser during treatment will darken and shed away over next few weeks
What’s special about PicoSure?
- Only three Picosecond lasers exist on the market today, and PicoSure by Cynergy is the only one with FocusTM Laser Array technology. This special "lens" allows the beam to be focused to the smallest possible spot with 20 times the intensity of a regular Picosecond laser pulse
- The PicoSure laser uses light to selectively target only the pigmentation or skin layer you need treated, as opposed to traditional skin resurfacing lasers that also affect the surrounding skin all the way to the surface.
- Picosecond laser technology is the latest in dermatology, designed to agitate and heat skin cells instead of relying on heat alone. The agitation jump-starts your skin's natural reparation mechanisms to rebuild collagen and elastin and refresh your skin, while the heat eliminates pigmentation
- The laser pulse length can be adjusted to the trillionth of a second, allowing a skilled physician to dial in the machine to your exact needs more than any laser before it
Just imagine what The latest laser technology, in the hands of a physician with over 20 years of hands-on experience, can do for you!
Contact our clinic for guidance and to discuss your needs.
Disclaimer: Every patient is unique; therefore cosmetic results can vary between patients. No two laser treatments will get same results – even if performed by same physician on patients with similar conditions.