COVID-19 NOTICE: Our office hours have changed
IVSI representatives are available to answer calls Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
To mitigate spread of the Novel Coronavirus IVSI has taken preventative measures suggested by the CDC and IDPH
NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED
ALL patient arriving to the Clinic must be prescreened for COVID-19-like illness
We have taken all steps to maximize safety of our patients, employees, families and our community.
We have adapted our clinic work flow, to mitigate the threat of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Only ONE patient (one person) at the time is allowed in our waiting room for registration purpose only.
- ONLY MINOR patient can be accompanied by parent/guardian
- You will be asked to wear a mask during your visit here
- If you need to fill out forms while here – please bring your own pen
- Upon arrival do not leave your car, call our receptionist at 847-518-9999 – we will call you back, once disinfected and sterilized exam room is ready just for your own use.
- Hibiclens Antimicrobial/Antiseptic Medical Grade Skin Cleanser is here for your safety - please wash your hands often.
- We Have Initiated Enhanced Disinfecting Protocols - UVC germicidal lights are activated in exam rooms after EACH PATIENT USE in addition to standard disinfecting
Telemedicine – for conditions not requiring hands on examination or same day procedure, you can now schedule Telephone Evaluation with Dr. Tryzno. Please note that you will be asked to provide us with digital images, prior to scheduled appointment.
If you feel sick with COVID-19-like illness - Be responsible and stay at home
“COVID-19-like illness is described as new onset of subjective or measured (≥100.4oF or 38.0oC) fever OR cough OR shortness of breath OR sore throat that cannot be attributed to an underlying or previously recognized condition”
Links to Illinois department of Public Health:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Links: