We understand frustration and confusion among patients seeking help with urgent dermatology conditions or painful, inflamed veins in legs.
- Where do I go with my condition?
- How do I know I will be safe there?
LET US ASSURE YOU WE HAVE TAKEN ALL STEPS TO MAXIMIZE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS, EMPLOYEES, FAMILIES AND OUR COMMUNITY.
To mitigate spread of the novel coronavirus IVSI has taken preventative measures recommended by the CDC and IDPH.
We Have Initiated Enhanced Disinfecting Protocols:
- While our procedure rooms have always been and still are disinfected after each surgery (UVC + disinfectant solution), we are extending this procedure also to our Exam Rooms:
- UVC germicidal lights are activated in exam rooms after EACH PATIENT USE in addition to standard disinfecting
We have adapted our clinic work flow, to mitigate the threat of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Starting May 1st each person over age of 2 will be required to wear a face mask in order to enter our facility.
- Upon arrival do not leave your car, call our receptionist at 847-518-9999 – we will call you back, once disinfected and sterilized exam room is ready just for your own use.
- ONLY MINOR patient can be accompanied by parent/guardian
- NEW PATIENTS: If you need to fill out forms while here – please bring your own pen or PRINT and bring filled out form with you
- Hibiclens Antimicrobial/Antiseptic Medical Grade Skin Cleanser is here for your safety - please wash your hands often.
- Telemedicine – for conditions not requiring hands on examination or same day procedure, you can now schedule Telemedicine Evaluation with Dr. Tryzno. Please note that you will be asked to provide us with digital images, prior to scheduled appointment.
If you feel sick with COVID-19-like illness - Be responsible and stay at home
“COVID-19-like illness is described as new onset of subjective or measured (≥100.4oF or 38.0oC) fever OR cough OR shortness of breath OR sore throat that cannot be attributed to an underlying or previously recognized condition”
Links to Illinois department of Public Health:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Links: